Saturday, December 1, 2012

Week 6 Updates

So for week 6, we came up with a brand new short story to work on. We were brainstorming for a good while without anything solid except our heads ready to explode. BUT, as we were about to go home empty-handed, our brilliant  Ross Carlisle caught on fire with one of the crazy wild stories I collected from my friends and developed it into a fine story. I think it's original, weird, explosive and funny as hell. Since this is mainly Ross' idea, I will leave the story posting to him. He has been extremely busy but hopefully he will get the story up soon. Or if you're curious, just go to the meeting tomorrow and we will pitch it on the spot. Btw, this is a short story for a 3- 4 min short, we should be able to get it done.     

I'm very excited to start working on this during winter break. Can't wait !

No comments:

Post a Comment