Friday, November 2, 2012

Week 4 Planning

Hi gang,

Sorry I haven't been that active this week because I was super busy with submitting my portfolio for the AI review. However, I got it through safe and sound last night. So I'm back to business !
For this week, most of us probably will be busy with Steve Hickner this Saturday; thus, let run our meeting on Sunday 2pm like last week. Then from next week on, hope we can run it on Saturday 10am period.

So like I said in my last post, even though we got a summary for a simplified story based of my original; I'm afraid that it's getting too cliche. However, I still want to see how it would develop. Therefore,  on Sunday we will try and built the story up in this new direction and see how it goes. If things go wrong, we can always revert things back to the original as I personally believe it's not that bad. We just did not connect the dots and took the shortcut by simplifying things way too much.


Alright, that's all for this post. Will work on some sketches now.
See you Sunday !

PS: Again, good luck to the brave souls who submitted their portfolio this semester ! Best wishes guys and gals !

No comments:

Post a Comment