Friday, October 19, 2012

2nd Meeting Planning

It's that nutty guy again !

SO now that you've all read the story, we will maybe move on to the less dry stuffs.  This week beside working on refining the story, let get together and do some sketches. I understand that the story is still under development but i know for sure that some characters, objects and locations will be there no matter what. Therefore, we can work on those subjects for now. I have a projector and screen for this week meeting ( yeah, I traded a cigar with Courtney for these baddies,.... no just kidding haha ! ). Now we can have a lot of fun looking at everyone sketches on the big screen. I will bring my laptop too ( and if you want to, do so ) so we can do research. I will also bring in my sketches as well even though I mentioned last week that I don't want to limit everyone creativity by injecting mine too early on in the project but ... WTH.

We will be meeting this week on Sunday at 2pm Ani 206.

FIRE IT UP !     

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ron, this is Kai. I don't think I can make it tmr cuz I work at 3pm. Anyway, I like your project. After meeting tmr, can you post all the sketches/email? In that way, I can catch up with what we are doing right now.

    Best
    Kai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, sorry I missed it. I had skimmed this post earlier and thought you meant next Sunday for some reason. Didn't realize it was today until later.

    My bad. :P

    ReplyDelete